Sunday, December 8, 2013

Fear nothing; I am with you


[Diary 655]
(110) + May 11, 1936.  I came to Cracow.  I was happy that at last I shall be able to carry out all that the Lord Jesus was demanding.

Once, when I was speaking with Father A…. [Andrasz] and had told him everything, I received this answer:  “Sister, pray till the day of the Feast of the Most Sacred Heart and add some mortification to the prayer, and on the Feast of the Sacred Heart I will give you an answer.”  But one day, I heard this voice in my soul: Fear nothing; I am with you.  After these words, I felt such an urgency within me that, without waiting for the Feast of the Sacred Heart, I said during confession that I was going to leave the Congregation immediately. Father answered, “Sister, since you have made the decision by yourself, then take the responsibility for yourself.  Go.”  I was happy to be leaving.

The following morning, God’s presence suddenly left me.  (111)  A great darkness came over my soul.  I could not pray.  Because of this sudden loss of the presence of God, I decided to postpone the matter for a while, until I had talked with Father.

Father A. [Andrasz] answered that such changes in souls were frequent, and that this was not an obstacle to action.

Source: DIARY, Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska: Divine Mercy in My Soul © 1987 Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception of the B.V.M.  Stockbridge, MA 01263.  All Rights Reserved. Used with permission.

Note: If you like my post then consider buying the Book "Divine Mercy in my Soul" from the Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception website. The owner of this blog have no other intention but to spread and proclaim the "Divine Mercy".

No comments:

Post a Comment