- Make the Sign of the Cross.
- Say this Optional Opening Prayer: "O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I Trust in You!"(3x)
- Pray the Lord’s Prayer: "Our Father..."
- Pray to the Virgin Mary: "Hail Mary..."
- Say the Apostle’s Creed: "I Believe in God..."
- Say the Eternal Father (Repeat this for all the Our Father beads of the Rosary): "Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world."
- Say "For the Sake..." prayer on the Hail Mary beads: "For the Sake of His Sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."
- Repeat for the remaining decades.
- Conclude with Holy God: "Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world." (Say it 3 times)
- Say "Jesus, King of Mercy, I Trust in You!"
[Diary 687]Once, as I was going down the hall to the kitchen, I heard these words in my soul: Say unceasingly the chaplet that I have taught you. Whoever will recite it will receive great mercy at the hour of death. Priests will recommend it to sinners as their last hope of salvation. Even if there were a sinner most hardened, if he were to recite this chaplet only once, he would receive grace from My infinite mercy. I desire that the whole world know My infinite mercy. I desire to grant unimaginable graces to those souls who trust in My mercy.
[Diary 754]+The Lord's Promise: The souls that say this chaplet will be embraced by My mercy during their lifetime and especially at the hour of their death.
[Diary 811]When I entered my solitude, I heard these words: At the hour of their death, I defend as My own glory every soul that will say this chaplet; or when others say it for a dying person, the indulgence is the same. When this chaplet is said by the bedside of a dying person, God's anger is placated, unfathomable mercy envelops the soul, and the very depths of My tender mercy are moved for the sake of the sorrowful Passion of My Son.
[Diary 848]While I was saying the chaplet, I heard a voice which said, Oh, what great graces I will grant to souls who say this chaplet; the very depths of My tender mercy are stirred for the sake of those who say the chaplet. Write down these words, My daughter. Speak to the world about My mercy; let all mankind recognize My unfathomable mercy. It is a sign for the end times; after it will come the day of justice. While there is still time, let them have recourse to the fount of My mercy; let them profit from the Blood and Water which gushed forth for them.
Source: DIARY, Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska: Divine Mercy in My Soul © 1987 Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception of the B.V.M. Stockbridge, MA 01263. All Rights Reserved. Used with permission.
Note: If you like my post then consider buying the Book "Divine Mercy in my Soul" from the Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception website. The owner of this blog have no other intention but to spread and proclaim the "Divine Mercy".